Types of cookies used according to their duration and operation
- Session cookies are only intended for facilitating browsing and are deleted at the moment the user closes the browser that he/she used to access the website.
- Persistent cookies are intended for facilitating access to private areas without the need to log in again. They are deleted when the user logs out, or deletes the cookies, manually
Types of cookies used according to their purpose and operation
- Analytical cookies are intended for gathering statistics on all users’ browsing data.
- Registration cookies are intended for keeping the user logged in without the need to re-enter his/her data.
- Cookies intended for remembering the items saved in the “shopping cart”.
The user may configure his/her browser to block cookies through his/her browser’s preference menu, either for a particular website or for every website. In order to do this:
- In Internet Explorer: Tool menu / Internet options / privacy / settings
- In Mozilla Firefox: Options menu / Privacy/ History / Customized settings
- In Google Chrome: Settings menu / Show advanced options / Privacy / Content settings.
- For other browsers, please consult their documents.
Updates and changes in the privacy/cookies policy
This website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legal, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency; for this reason, users are advised to periodically consult the Cookies Policy.